Term and Conditions for Competitions and Giveaways
Our competitions or promotions are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter. You are providing your information to moodTec (Pty) Ltd and not to Twitter. The information you provide will only be used for the Competition Entry.
Agreement to the official rules:
By participating, each entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Competition Rules and the decisions of the Promoter, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion or competition.
Official terms and conditions:
1. This prize giveaway is open to residents of South Africa only, aged 18 years and older.
2. This is a non-premium prize giveaway and is free to enter.
3. Entries to the prize giveaway can be made via the MOODTIME social media channels such as Twitter. All entries will be included in the same giveaway and the winner(s) will be selected at random from all entries.
4. To enter the prize giveaway entrants must complete the competition instructions as stated on the specific channel. For example, for Twitter, entrants may be asked to RT, Follow or Comment. Entries that do not comply with these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
5. Winner(s) will be drawn at random from all eligible entries received. Winner(s) will be notified via the social media platform in a private message. Twitter or Website mention only the username will be mentioned all other information will be kept strictly confidential. If a selected winner does not initially respond to the contact made by us within 24 hours, the Promoter shall make one further attempt to contact that winner. If the winner still does not respond to the second contact made by the Promoter within 24 hours of such contact, that winner’s claim to the prize will be forfeited and another winner will be selected. Failure to claim the prize in accordance with these terms and conditions will lead to the winner forfeiting his/her claim to the prize. Prize may not be transferred or assigned.
6. There is no cash alternative for the prizes, except by the Promoter, who reserves the right to substitute the prize in whole or in part with another prize of comparable or greater value if the intended prize is not available for reasons outside the reasonable control of the Promoter.
7. It is the responsibility of the winner to liaise with the prize provider to redeem the Prize. Prizes will not be available for collection (unless stated otherwise) from the Promoter.
8. moodTec (Pty) Ltd reserves the right to terminate, amend or extend this prize giveaway at any time without any notice.
9. The Promoters decision is final in every situation including any not covered above and no correspondence will be entered.
10. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple and/or different identities, email addresses or Twitter accounts will void that participants entries. Don’t spam our feed or post with repeated tweets of the same post or Tweet, conversation and discussion are welcome provided it is not spam in nature, you may not post or tweet any contact numbers, emails or external web links within our feed or tweet, only acceptable web links will be from our website www.moodtime.net and associated product links.
11. By entering this prize giveaway, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and these terms and conditions and consent to the use by the Promoter and Service Provider of the information contained in the entry for the purposes of administering this prize giveaway. Your information will not be provided to any other party without your consent.
12. All entrants and winners indemnify the Promoter, its advertising agencies, advisers, suppliers, and nominated agents against any and all claims, damages or loss howsoever arising, including but not limited to wilful misconduct or negligent act or omission arising from their participation in this competition.
13. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries.
14. moodTec (Pty) Ltd reserves the right to change the terms and conditions at any given time.